Friday, November 30, 2012

REVIEW RANT: Ever Bilena Advance BB Cream (Anti Wrinkle)

EVER BILENA PRODUCTS ARE NOT GOOD FOR MY SKIN.

I've tried to love Ever Bilena, but whenever I buy their products (especially those you apply on your face/cheeks) I always get a negative reaction. I still like their duo eye shadows though since they are very pigmented.






From the start, I was already doubting their BB Cream since I've already had bad history with their blushes. It left me with lots of bumps and rashes on my cheeks. So I sent a private message to Ever Bilena's Facebook Page to inquire about their BB Cream, asking if it was closer to American BB creams or the Asian kind (since, if you've noticed, American BB creams are more similar to tinted moisturizers while Asian BB Creams actually regenerate the skin more effectively)  and asked if it was suitable for sensitive skin since I was scared of breaking out.


Here's what they replied:



BB Creams originated in Korea, so our BB Creams are leaning towards the craze that the Koreans started, plus, our endorser for the BB Creams is Grace Lee who is Korean. Its formula is dermatologically tested and vitamin E enriched so you won't have to worry about breaking out. But of course, every cosmetic item has different effects on different people. The anti-wrinkle and whitening benefits work in as fast as three weeks. Hope the product works for you. Thanks!




So I took their word for it and gave it a try.

WORST. DECISION. EVER.

First of all, it had this weird floral scent to it. The smell was similar to that of cheap makeup you could find in small kiosks where ever or "sa tabi tabi lang" (like in Divisoria, Market! Market! or Quiapo). In short, it smelled a lot like those Made In China makeup. The ones in palettes that you could by for just 35 pesos. The scent bothered me A LOT. It made it seem cheap, not inexpensive.

But the coverage was good. It was a bit too white for me, but with a bit of blush and bronzer you could still pull it off. The coverage was medium-full and matte, which I liked since most BB Creams do not have enough coverage and could make you look all oily and shiny.

Packaging was ordinary. Liked the shape but the material looked cheap to me. I liked the purple one better but I didn't want to use anything that was whitening. 

However I still dislike this product since this broke me out. It has paraben. Bad. I had small bumps and pimples all over, it was just like how my skin looks like whenever I'm about to get my period. Not good. Thank God Garnier was there to save my skin from further break outs.

BB creams are supposed to help clear out your skin, not make worse. 



 So if your skin is sensitive to products which contain paraben, STEER CLEAR FROM THIS PRODUCT. You have been warned.

So this being said, I definitely WILL NOT REPURCHASE.


Rating: 3.5/10



24 comments:

  1. I'm really impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it is rare to see a great blog like this one nowadays.

    Here is my homepage - Lift and Glow Pro Skin Care

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like their bb cream, it doesn't irritate my skin plus i noticed after using it, my skin became fairer and smoother.. maybe the product doesn't just suit your skin.. but on my skin it's perfect... although i already have a smooth and pimple-free skin, it made my skin look healthier...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you used the other variant (the whitening bb cream in the purple container). But I pretty much had the same problem with their other face products. Ever Bilena just broke me out pretty bad, but then again I have really sensitive skin. I wish it did work on me though, I liked the coverage and how inexpensive it was. :(

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness! Impressive article dude! Many thanks, However I am experiencing problems with your RSS.

    I don't understand why I cannot join it. Is there anybody else having similar RSS problems? Anyone who knows the answer will you kindly respond? Thanks!!

    Also visit my homepage; Lipo Slim

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have learn a few excellent stuff here. Certainly price bookmarking for revisiting.
    I wonder how a lot attempt you place to create this sort of wonderful informative website.


    My web page Trimextrin Health

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really fantastic ideas in concerning blogging. You have touched some pleasant factors here.
    Any way keep up wrinting.

    my blog post ... click through the up coming website

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tremendous issues here. I'm very happy to see your article. Thanks so much and I am having a look ahead to touch you. Will you please drop me a mail?

    Here is my page; Le derme luxe reviews

    ReplyDelete
  7. You need to take part in a contest for one of the most useful
    blogs on the internet. I most certainly will recommend this
    website!

    Feel free to surf to my weblog :: Slim Lipo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I constantly emailed this website post page to
    all my associates, for the reason that if like to read
    it next my links will too.

    Also visit my webpage: Trimextrin Diet

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's enormous that you are getting thoughts from this piece of writing as well as from our dialogue made at this time.

    Feel free to visit my page http://trimextrindiet.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What's up colleagues, how is the whole thing, and what you wish for to say about this piece of writing, in my view its truly remarkable designed for me.

    Feel free to visit my blog :: Le parfait skin reviews

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing such a nice idea, piece of writing is fastidious,
    thats why i have read it entirely

    Feel free to surf to my web blog - RX Rejuvenex

    ReplyDelete
  12. Interesting blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
    A theme like yours with a few simple adjustements would
    really make my blog jump out. Please let me know where you got
    your design. Thanks a lot

    http://books.dungx.net/members/profile/16877/GabrielDo

    Feel free to surf to my weblog Hydrellatone reviews

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for your marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading
    it, you may be a great author.I will remember to bookmark your blog and will come back in the foreseeable future.
    I want to encourage you to definitely continue your great writing, have a nice holiday weekend!


    http://www.facebooklanka.com/link/9279

    Check out my webpage ... wrinkle cream

    ReplyDelete
  14. hello I've been using this Anti Wrinkle BB cream from Ever Bilena for almost 8 months and I have no regrets
    I'm using this product almost everyday whenever I go to school or parties.
    your skin is very sensitive that's why you're having breakouts try not to put different products on your face. actually im going to disagree to what you have said because for me? the smell of it is not that bad. I think the reason why you are so irritated to its smell is because you're putting a lot of it in your face. I'm very "maarte" too sa smell ng mga ganitong products but I never had a negative comment when it comes to the smell of this bb cream. you said the shade was too white for you? well again "try not to put too much".

    -just saying

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I assure you, I don't put on too much of this since I only use a pea sized amount of the product but I still found the smell overwhelming; and the shade really looked pale on me, but it could work if I dusted on a bit of bronzer here and there.

      Delete
  15. Thanks for being honest on your review. What skin type do you have? I have oily skin and I want to try this BB cream.
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have really sensitive oily skin. I found that this broke me out since it has parabens. So if your skin isn't easily irritated by these ingredients, this could work for you. Hope this helps. :)

      Delete
    2. thanks miss macky. Now, I'm a little bit hesitant to try it. Hehehe
      xo,
      ~Pauline @Eucerin Philippines

      Delete
  16. Excess weight continues to increase, regardless of the masterfully commercialized gimmicks.

    Unlike many other weight loss products, HCA has been extensively tested in research laboratories on both human and animal
    subjects and to date no measurable side effects have been found.
    Also, a starvation or fad diet won't help your metabolic rate.
    Particularly, it helps curb your cravings for food that is high in sugar
    and carbs. You can lose weight easily once you have a bit of knowledge to
    light the way. For weight loss 21st century style, weight loss apps
    offer a convenient way of tracking the number
    of calories you eat, pulling a feast (sorry about the pun. People, with right supplementation of authentic extract, are able
    to lose a lot of weight within a short period of time because their metabolism is
    dramatically increased. Even if your goal would be reasonable given enough time, expecting
    rapid weight loss will sabotage it. Next, it suppresses the appetite by letting the brain think
    that it is full and finally, it can burn fast sooner. I believe some of the 5 pound weight loss was water weight, which is normal with almost
    any weight loss plan.

    my website; garcinia cambogia for men

    ReplyDelete
  17. What's up, just wanted to mention, I liked this blog post.
    It was inspiring. Keep on posting!

    My website - Replacement Slats For Vertical Blinds Langley

    ReplyDelete
  18. Additionally, those accused of DUI should seriously consider hiring an attorney because driving under the influence cases become progressively more complex and the
    penalties upon conviction become more severe if a person has more than one driving under the influence conviction. Hence, the seriousness by which this crime is being
    addressed entails more than just a citation or suspension of license.
    Based on statistical reports, an average of 32 alcohol-impaired drivers
    per day are responsible for vehicular road accidents.


    my web blog :: dmv dui oxnard ()

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great work! This is the kind of information that should be
    shared around the web. Shame on Gooogle for no
    longer positioning this publish upper! Come on over and
    seek advice from my web site . Thanks =)

    Feel free to surf to my web page - online doctor UK

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog.

    Is it tough to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure
    things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about setting up my own but I'm not sure where to start.

    Do you have any points or suggestions? Cheers

    Check out my blog post - clash of clans hack

    ReplyDelete